Need a quick ride? Fast, frequent and affordable, the Nimbin Shuttle offers a express service between Byron Bay and Nimbin from just $20 one-way.
Operating 4 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday) and offering multiple pick-up locations, we’ll jet you direct to the action in just 90 minutes, so you don’t miss a second of the fun.
So get your gear and grab a beer, in the weird and wonderful world of Nimbin! Book your seat today.
Departing Byron Bay (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
11:00am – Jonson St bus stop (outside 80 Jonson St)
11:05am – The Arts Factory (1 Skinners Shoot Rd)
11:10am – Backpackers Inn (29 Shirley St)
11:15am – Wake Up! (25 Childe St)
3:00pm – The Nimbin Visitor Information Centre
Things to do in Nimbin
- Visit Nimbin Museum and Hemp Embassy
- Relax in one of Nimbins groovy cafe’s
- Check out colourful shops, murals & street art
- See local musicians & poets performing
- Cool Down in the free public pool & BBQ area
- Old wooden pub
- Bicycle hire, country walks & platypus spotting
- Movies and meals at Nimbin Bush Theatre
- Stay at one of Nimbin’s laid back friendly hostels/ camp grounds surrounded by great scenery.